A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Yoakum Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Watson practice?
Dr. David Watson practices Family Medicine near Yoakum, TX.
See Yoakum Family Physicians.