A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wiener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wiener, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Wiener practice?
Dr. David Wiener practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, MS.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists and Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.