A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wiener is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wiener, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiener has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hillel Wiener MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Wiener practice?
- Dr. David Wiener has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Wiener practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, MS.
See Bala Cynwyd Internists and Bala Cynwyd Cardiologists.