A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wolfson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wolfson, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Wolfson FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. David Wolfson has 11 office locations.
Dr. David Wolfson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Butler, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists.