The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wong
Dr. David Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olney, MD, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Kaseman Presby Hosp, Espanola Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wong has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olney, MD.
Dr. Ashraf Sufi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Olney, MD 0 mi47
Dr. Jeffrey Potter
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Olney, MD 0 mi11
Dr. Larry Bernstein
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Olney, MD 0 mi35