A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haacke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haacke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haacke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haacke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haacke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Haacke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Haacke practice?
- Dr. David Haacke has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Haacke practices Family Medicine near St George, UT.