A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haacke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haacke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haacke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haacke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haacke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Collingsworth General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Haacke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Haacke practice?
- Dr. David Haacke has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Haacke practices Family Medicine near Wellington, TX.
See Wellington Primary Care Doctors.