A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haacke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haacke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haacke
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haacke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Status Asthmaticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haacke graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Haacke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Haacke practice?
- Dr. David Haacke has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Haacke practices Family Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT.
See Pensacola Primary Care Doctors.