Dr. David Haacker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Haacker?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Haacker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016

Very good doctor, but his office staff can be very unprofessional.

September 13th, 2015

I am leaving Dr. Haacker because it is now going on the third week since I could see my results from my wellness exam on the patient portal and I tried to contact Dr. Haacker to explain the results with no reply. The first time I called his office the woman stated that she would leave him a message, the second time I spoke to a different woman and I asked if there was a previous message from me to Dr. Haacker and she said no but she would have him call me. I called back about a week later and spoke to the same woman that stated that she would have him call me and now she asked me if I made an appointment. I do not understand why I would need an appointment to get the results and remedy of my blood work from my Dr. and if that is the case shouldn’t his office reach out to me to inform me of that and schedule it. I also sent Dr. Haacker email VIA the patient portal before I called his office for the third time with no reply.

March 31st, 2011

His staff is rude and they do not respond to inquiries in a timely fashion. I had to make FIVE calls to their office before I had my medical clearance faxed over to my specialist!! When I asked for an office supervisor to expedite the process, Dr Haacker got on the phone and was even more rude then his receptionist!! I was appalled and will not be going back to the office!

May 5th, 2009

Greatest Physician by far!!

January 6th, 2017