A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haake, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haake graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arnold Haake MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Haake practice?
- Dr. David Haake has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haake practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.