A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Medical Center
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Haas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Haas practice?
- Dr. David Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haas practices Ophthalmology near Wilson, NC.
See Wilson Ophthalmologists.