Learn more about Dr. David Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Haas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Medical Center
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Haas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Haas practice?
- Dr. David Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. David Haas practices Ophthalmology near Wilson, NC.
See Wilson Ophthalmologists.