A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haase, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Haase graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haase has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Haase MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Haase practice?
- Dr. David Haase has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Haase practices Family Medicine near Clarksville, TN.
See Clarksville Family Physicians.