Dr. David Haase MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clarksville, TN

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
A wonderful doctor with a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of health and wellness. We drive 2 hours one way to see him and feel very fortunate to have him that close.

March 29th, 2017
One of a Kind!
Dr. Haase is one of a kind! He took time to explain the big picture. Most doctors look at your symptoms, and Dr. Haase is looking for the root cause. Their office has taken great care of me, and I'm looking forward to better health and better living!

November 9th, 2015
I had to travel 4 1/2 hours one way to see Dr. Haase but he saved my life and did things to understand my problem no other doctor would have done. Some of the supplements are pricey and insurance doesn't cover everything. Normally, I don't give 5 stars but the care given, the concentrated analysis Dr. Haase gave my labs, his diagnosis and care brought me through a very difficult time in my life. I do not think any other doctor would have found my problem. I can't rate him any less than 5 star. He knows his stuff.. .

April 6th, 2013
Why Dr. Haase doesn't play the Medicare game
A word of clarification...Dr. Haase is only one person, and can only take on so many patients. Our other provider, a Board-certified Family Nurse practitioner, has been working with Dr. Haase for nearly 7 years, has taken the same Functional Medicine training as Dr. Haase and is supremely qualified. Dr. Haase does not participate in Medicare because of it choking rules and an inability to practice the medicine that he has trained for and is passionate about, and that works, because it goes directly against Medicare's "Treat 'em and street 'em in 6 minutes or less" rules, and he desires to have a relationship with the patient, not the government. MaxWell Clinic's minimum visit time is 20 minutes, and many Medicare patients choose to come to the MaxWell and pay cash for services because they believe that the quality of care they receive is well worth the fair amount charged

November 21st, 2012
A healthcare giver who cares about my health
I have been a patient of Dr. David H Haase for two years. I am an active partner in my healthcare. We work together to give me the most direct path to healing , and a plan for maintaining optimal overall health. He listens to my issues and teaches me to understand how my body functions, so that when he recommends treatment, I fully understand, and can better take charge of my own healing and wellness. If you are interested in taking part in your own healthcare, I recommend Dr. Haase .

October 30th, 2012
Functional Medicine
Dr. Haase is able to analyze and integrate data quickly and in a way that is unique among physicians while having the ability to communicate in a human way with patients.

August 1st, 2012
Compassionate Care
My experience with Dr. Haase was excellent. From the moment he walked in the room, I knew my concerns were taken seriously, and he was very empathetic. He asked many investigative questions and listened very well to all of my answers. I felt confident that I had received thorough and knowledgeable care and treatment.

February 11th, 2011
RN
Most amazing doctor ever. He is one of the few physicians that truely cares about "fixing" health issues rather than covering up symptoms with a few pills. He gave me better quality of life and I am absolutely grateful for all he has done. I can be healthy without medication that has side effects. Thank you, Thanks you!

May 28th, 2009
Dr. Haase - alternative care with traditional qualifications
If more medical doctors would follow Dr. Haase's lead in opening their minds to alternative practices and, more importantly, their hearts to hearing and believing in their patients, then the world would be a better and healthier place.

April 17th, 2017