A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haburchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haburchak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haburchak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Haburchak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Haburchak MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Haburchak practice?
- Dr. David Haburchak has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Haburchak practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Infectious Disease Doctors.