A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haburchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haburchak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haburchak graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Haburchak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haburchak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans