A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hadford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hadford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hadford, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadford graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Hadford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Howard County Community Hospital
- Litzenberg Memorial County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Hadford MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Hadford practice?
- Dr. David Hadford has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hadford practices Diagnostic Radiology near Central City, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE and Antigo, WI.
See Central City Radiologists.