Dr. David Hadlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hadlock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2015

Great Doctor

Hadlock is a wonderful doctor! He is very compassionate and caring. I highly recommend him!!!

December 1st, 2015

patient

Really honest and caring, would recommend to all

February 17th, 2015

Dr hadlock is very easy to talk to and I trust his opinion.

January 22nd, 2015

JUDGEMENTAL CROOK

AVOID!! Do NOT go to this doctor no matter what!! I called for an estimate on price for a supposedly "routine procedure". They told me they could not quote me a price until I had seen the dr. The Dr made snide, disrespectful, judging remarks to me during my consult with him. In this line of work, you are NEVER supposed to tell a woman "wow, you get around, don't ya?" What a judgmental jerk! (I wanted to use a stronger word but "profanity isn't allowed") And, I was still not quoted a price until I got the bill! Not only did I get his bill but also TWO other bills for labs and for the pathology dr to read the labs. So what did I pay this dr $700 for if I had to pay 2 other places $2000 on top of it all?!? When I called to talk to his office about it, the receptionist was extremely rude and disrespectful, even asked "why were we still even conversing?" I DO NOT recommend this dr even if it's to save your life. He'll make snide comments while judging you and then send you a ridiculous bill for it. UNPROFESSIONAL CROOK!

July 8th, 2013

AVOID!!

This staff is the worst I have ever had to deal with!!! They are the rudest staff I have ever met in all my years!! I will never ever deal with them again!

February 21st, 2012

HPV

I dont have kids and he told me that the precedures that he did to me wont affect me I found a second opinion and they said all that wasnt necesarry... I was scared to go back because I had the same precedure 2 times and he told me I need it again I quit comin in..

January 16th, 2012

Horrible doctor is right.

Think really hard about going to this man. I could put alot of detailed complaints here but ill let you find out for yourself. Dispicable excuse of a doctor. Please, please dont go here, the heartache isnt worth it. Thank you, and God bless you all.

November 8th, 2011

Awesome doctor

I went to see dr. Hadlock because I had become addicted to opiates, and he is certified to prescribe suboxone. I worked closely with him over the course of a year. I guess the best testimony I can give to him is that this was 6 1/2 years ago, and i am still clean today, which is a rare thing. He was understanding, created a program specific to my needs, and really helped me in my first year.

November 3rd, 2011

Dr Hadlock

Dr. Hadlock and his staff, went above and beyond when it came to the birth of my daughter. He was very attentive to my and my unborn daughter's needs and paid close attention to the problems that were arising. With my second daughter, I moved in my 8th month of pregnancy, and Dr. Hadlock called ahead to Iowa and found an OB that he personally knew and had my medical records sent ahead to Dr. Krug before I even arrived in Iowa. He really goes the extra mile for his patients and his soon to be new patients.

July 8th, 2010

Dr. Hadlock is the best physician

May 4th, 2010

To future patients: give this doctor time to get to know you and give yourself ample time for him. He is brusque and may seem dismissive initially but, if you give it time, this doctor and you can have a great relationship and you will receive excellent care. Dr. Hadlock is one of the most compassionate physicians I've ever met (and I have excellent doctors). He is forthright, honest, and will never lie or distort the truth even when it's horrendous. But you will leave this office knowing that a physician doesn't see you as a case but as a person and you can also rest assured that he will do the utmost to provide excellent care for you. His staff is incredible and the waiting time is the best in town. He doesn't receive nearly enough recognition for what he is doing for this community and for individuals who are troubled. Anyone who knows his history is astounded at what he's accomplished. His wife is amazing, too, and works in the office with him. An incredible team!

November 13th, 2009

horrible doctor

rather not put details. just beware.