A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hafen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hafen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hafen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hafen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kartchner Hafen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Hafen practice?
- Dr. David Hafen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hafen practices Family Medicine near American Fork, UT.
See American Fork Family Physicians.