A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hagen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Hagen practice?
Dr. David Hagen practices Family Medicine near Camas, WA.
See Camas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Hagen, Dr. Dave Hagen, Dr. Davis Hagen