A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hagen is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hagen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Hagen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Hagen practice?
- Dr. David Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hagen practices Family Medicine near Camas, WA.
See Camas Family Physicians.