A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hagen is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hagen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Hagen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Hagen practice?
- Dr. David Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hagen practices Family Medicine near Camas, WA.
See Camas Family Physicians.