A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hagins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hagins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hagins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagins graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wills Memorial Hospital
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
- Elbert Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Hagins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hagins practice?
- Dr. David Hagins has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hagins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elberton, GA.
See Elberton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.