A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hagstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hagstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagstrom graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hagstrom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Keith Hagstrom MD is a male Pain Management, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David K. Hagstrom practice?
- Dr. David Hagstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hagstrom practices Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pain Management Doctors.