3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Understanding show details Understanding
by John L. Phillips on Apr 15th, 2015

I get along with all of them. Understand the office staff has a huge amount of government paper work. Dr. Hagstrom has a nice, but dry sense of humor. If YOU go in with a smile, even though you are hurting, the friendliness and kindness is immeasurable and you visit will be faster and better for you.

Do not Recommend show details Do not Recommend
Apr 10th, 2015

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stress enough how imperitave it is to not go see this doctor. The office setting is filthy, patients strung out all over the place, his staff (especially his nurse) are very unprofessional and extremely rude. They do not care about their patients what so ever. It is a very sad thing that this so called "business" is even open. They do not deserve anyone's business.

Dec 30th, 2014

poor staff management have always been a downfall - getting medication ever month are hard

Nov 17th, 2012

Long wait in miserable office setting. No AC/Heat! Not caring about patients. He doesn't even care about his office environment much less his patients

Jun 1st, 2012

Bad experience. Office is really dirty. The health department needs to see this office. Is this really acceptable???

Oct 20th, 2011

This doctor has rude staff, especially the nurse. There was numerous times she would be so rude to my mother that we came so close on turning her into state. She would set up the appointments, then after we drive from out of town and get to the office they would tell my mother, she didn't have an appointment that day, then found out she did. They would lie to her. Then they would not call if her appointment was cancelled. My mother really had a hard time with them which was very rediculous. Very unorganized, bad communication, and very unprofessional. Tried to talk to the doctor about it, nothing was done. I do not recommend this doctor at all, especially because of his staff.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
May 7th, 2011

waited to see him all morning. Was asked to be punctual at 8:00 am for my appt. I waited all morning. They did not tell me he was in surgery ( scheduled- not emergency)all morning. Then at 2:00 pm or so I was asked to re- schedule. Are you kidding me! Apparently he was too tired to see his scheduled afternoon clinic patients. Is this guy for real! Needless to say I will talk to my referring doctor. This is wrong!