Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Doctors

Maxey Park
4316 23rd St
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-792-7888
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Current patient  |  show details
by WR on Jan 2nd, 2014

great doctor and love his staff very caring people. Unsure whats going to happen now that he has joined offices with Dr. Danesfar out of amarillo. I have been to that doctor and hated everything about them. that doctors staff is the worst and all he cares about is money. Dr danesfar office manager marla is the worst person ever VERY RUDE. Please Dr. Hagstrom dont go with them I will have to find another doctor

Nov 17th, 2012

Long wait in miserable office setting. No AC/Heat! Not caring about patients. He doesn't even care about his office environment much less his patients

Jun 1st, 2012

Bad experience. Office is really dirty. The health department needs to see this office. Is this really acceptable???

Oct 20th, 2011

This doctor has rude staff, especially the nurse. There was numerous times she would be so rude to my mother that we came so close on turning her into state. She would set up the appointments, then after we drive from out of town and get to the office they would tell my mother, she didn't have an appointment that day, then found out she did. They would lie to her. Then they would not call if her appointment was cancelled. My mother really had a hard time with them which was very rediculous. Very unorganized, bad communication, and very unprofessional. Tried to talk to the doctor about it, nothing was done. I do not recommend this doctor at all, especially because of his staff.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

waited to see him all morning. Was asked to be punctual at 8:00 am for my appt. I waited all morning. They did not tell me he was in surgery ( scheduled- not emergency)all morning. Then at 2:00 pm or so I was asked to re- schedule. Are you kidding me! Apparently he was too tired to see his scheduled afternoon clinic patients. Is this guy for real! Needless to say I will talk to my referring doctor. This is wrong!