A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haidak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haidak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haidak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haidak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haidak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Haidak graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Haidak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Haidak MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Haidak practice?
- Dr. David Haidak has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Haidak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Lanham, MD.
See Clinton Internists, Clinton Hematologists, and Clinton Oncologists.