A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haidak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haidak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haidak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haidak graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Haidak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Haidak MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Haidak practice?
- Dr. David Haidak has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Haidak practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Lanham, MD.
See Clinton Internists, Clinton Hematologists, and Clinton Oncologists.