A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Haines is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Haines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Haines has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Emens Haines MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Haines practice?
- Dr. David Haines has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Haines practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Cardiologists.