Overall Review

3.6

April 25th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Hald several times now while we try to resolve an issue. He will keep your best interest in mind and Rx only what is needed, which is what any good doctor does and should do. You can tell he genuinely cares for his patients. The staff in the office are mostly nice.

January 28th, 2016
He is the best.

November 4th, 2015
Dr Half is a good Dr. Let down by a terrible front office...they keep losing appointments even when you have an appointment card showing you do

October 10th, 2015
Very Professional and kind Man
Doctor Hald was my surgeon when I went to the ER for severe kidney blockage, he was very good at explaining everything that was happening and made me feel as if I was part of the care. This is a rare quality in a doctor these days. I only have one kidney and he made sure that no chances were taken to damage the one that was left.

September 8th, 2015
Dr Hald is bad
Dr Hald will not treat genuine pain and does not seem very knowledgeable. He treats you in a condescending tone and will not treat genuine pain with any sort of oral medication because it seems like it is against his morals and he is against pain medicine. Terrible unempathetic doctor. Dr Hald is awful and is not empathetic enough towards pain to be a doctor. This is my opinion.

April 9th, 2015
Nurse jelly watch out!
Called the nurse 5days after surgery to see if I need a stronger antibotic because I felt great first five days so I thought maybe I need a strong antibotic. Dr hald's nurse kelly starts yelling screaming at me on the phone when my phone was on speaker phone and my husband could hear everything. Nurse is yelling at me " if you have fever and chills go to the emergency. I told her no I don't have fever and chills at all. My husband told me to hang up on her because she would not let me talk and she kept screaming at me to go to the emergency. Then later I went to see dr Hald for a follow up and the minute the doctor walked out of the room she tells me have a problem with fever and chills go to the emergency and don't come back here!! I told her what's your problem your acting like a ..... So now I can't go there anymore! Watch out for nurse Kelly she a nut! But also watch out for this doctor because he left a kidney stone in me. I knew something was wrong because first a told me he had three kidney stones to break up and just before surgery he say two kidney stone and I correct him but he then said only two. Knew he was wrong because saw ultra souls image of three. So he must have way too much on his mine so watch out. He made a mistake and I will probably have to go back in for surgery AGAIN!!!

January 26th, 2015
Two appointments with this doctor
This doctor is personal, sincere and shows a genuine concern for your health. He is no-nonsense and brings an atmosphere of confidence and professionalism to the table. Very easy to understand and what most doctors should be like.

January 14th, 2015
Not impressed
I was referred to Dr. Hald after I had an ultrasound and a tumor was found on my kidney. I had my first and only appointment with Dr. Hald. At that time his office wasn't able to access my scans on the computer, so he said the office would call me the following week to schedule surgery to remove the tumor. I never heard from him - I called his office 8 times in two weeks, but the doctor was never in. I finally got po'd and got an appointment with another urologist, who I got to see the very next day! Dr. Hald personally called me the very day I found the new doctor and I told him I wasn't comfortable with him doing my surgery since he and his office didn't think it was important to contact me for 2 weeks! Thank goodness for my new surgeon, who did my surgery and I am doing well under his care.

September 17th, 2011
Dr has to many personal problems to deal with and shameful that the whole office knows it!!!