A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hallegua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hallegua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallegua
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hallegua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallegua graduated from University of Kerala Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hallegua has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Hallegua MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Hallegua practice?
- Dr. David Hallegua has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hallegua practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Rheumatologists.