Dr. David Halpert MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 14th, 2016
Dr. Halpert is a wonderful doctor. He has personally helped me when I had to go through dialysis until I was able to get a kidney transplant. As a matter of fact he would always ask me if there was anything that he could do for me and I would simply tell him "how about donating a kidney for me. Now I am sure that he knows exactly who I am.
Well I already mentioned the part of him asking if he could do anything for me, but it goes much deeper then that. If you are on dialysis hooked up to a machine then you probably know what I was going through and if you are not in kidney failure then consider yourself very lucky. If you already know of Dr. Halpert then you also know that he has a very good sense of humor and in turn he just makes sure that he is always there to help his patients make a bad day, and there were many of them for me, into a good day. I take off my hat any day to him. Also as far as ease of appointments, I was there getting dialysis three days a week, Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays for better then four hours on each of those days. In other words I had to be on time, every time...