Dr. David Halsey Is this you?

Excellent doctor.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

I have been taking my son to doctor Halsey since he was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 13 years ago. Doctor Halsey has always been very polite and friendly. My son loves him. We have never felt rushed through and questions have always been answered. I would certainly recommended him.

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Very rude and demeaning to patients.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

The Receptionist is VERY rude. She has a very abrasive voice and personality. I was refused to be seen or treated by Dr. Halsey because the Receptionist felt I was rude to her and she decided I could not be seen by Dr. Halsey. I have had to tolerate her for the last few years while my daughter was under the care of Dr. Halsey. I will be switching doctors for my daughter based on the way I was treated by Dr. Halsey's Office Staff when trying to schedule my New Patient Appointment. My daughter and I will not miss the Receptionist. Also, they list Office Hours on a voicemail but either the hours aren't correct, they don't turn off the machine, or just don't want to answer the phone when it rings? Note to Dr. Halsey-your Receptionist needs to learn politeness and manners! I wouldn't take my sick dog there after the way my daughter and I have been treated by her!!

SuperDoc

Posted on March 18th, 2008

The best...he's simply the best...EVER. I've been his patient for approx 15 years, and I don't have a single negative thing to say.

Posted on September 6th, 2016