Dr. David Halsted Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Halsted?

March 18th, 2014

$200 plus for 2 minutes and he's gone

Waited for almost 30 minutes to see this so called Doctor of Urology. Came in and didn't have the correct day of my situation at the emergency room. I asked him what might have caused kidney stones since I had not had this before, in my over 65 years on this earth. He says we do not know and drink plenty of water, and he was gone. Terrible Dr. to patient activity, did not answer any of my questions, except to tell me to drink more water for the kidney stones. After a recent visit to my ALLERGIST I found out that drinking a lot of tea will sometimes cause kidney stones, I found out more information from my allergist than from this so called specialist in urology. I have been thinking of reporting him to Medicare. His receptionist must have been having a bad day as she was not very pleasant. Must of been a day they didn't want to be in the office. Just one terrible experience, will never go to this guy again!!

December 6th, 2013

Dr. Halsted is NOT retired.

Dr. Halsted listened to me and really cared about my problem. His medicine made me much better. I have sent my mother to him in the last month.

September 30th, 2011

reccomended to me by a friend who had a a really good experience. I would also send friends to him

December 30th, 2014