A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Halverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halverson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halverson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Halverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halverson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Halverson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Chester River Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Halverson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Halverson practice?
- Dr. David Halverson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Halverson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Easton, MD.
See Easton Internists and Easton Oncologists.