A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Halverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Halverson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Halverson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Halverson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Chester River Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Halverson MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Halverson practice?
- Dr. David Halverson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Halverson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Easton, MD.
See Easton Internists and Easton Oncologists.