Dr. David Hamlar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hamlar?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. David Hamlar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2014

The best he has saved my life 3 times from cancer in 16 years none better trust Dr. Hamlar with my life anytime. As for for the negative reviews having known Dr. Hamlar for 16 years there must alot more to the story than they are saying THE BEST

September 30th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever!

I had David as my Doctor for over five years he is an angel... though my case is very different then most and he has me seeing another Doctor he still stops in to look at the changes and learns new things he is caring and takes his time I was a young child when I seen him and still to this day I thank him though now I am 26 and have a family and he still remembers me and checks in with me its great to know that event after over 10 years he remembers my name and even my son and every time he looks in my ears he remember's the case

April 5th, 2011

I have nothing but contempt for this so called doctor. My daughter was one of Hamlar's patients. Since her surgery 5+ years ago she is in contant pain. Hamlar suggested doing a procedure that he nomally does not do. He usually works in conjuction with another docter in surgeries such as this, but for some reason he decided he would do it solo. After the surgery the other doctor told us that he felt the surgery was not necessary and that the same result could have been reached using orthodonics. I had confronted Hamlar about leaving my daughter in such pain and he told me he would have to refer to his notes and get back to me. It has been about a year and that coward has not gotten back to me. Hamlar may be an excellant plastic surgeon and if he stays in that realm maybe he will cause not harm. My daugher is in contant pain from his mistakes and he has shown he really does not care. Others may consider him a saint but I place him on the other end of the scale.

October 28th, 2008

AWESOME!!

I have nothing but extreme respect for Dr. Hamlar. Our son has had 28 surgeries and Dr. Hamlar was able to come in and he knew what needed to be done and he was SUCCESSFUL with doing it. He knows his job well and he is good at communication with the parents.. We highly recommend him to anyone...

June 19th, 2017