A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hamming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hamming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamming
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamming Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamming graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hamming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hamming MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Hamming practice?
- Dr. David Hamming has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hamming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.