A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hamming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamming graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hamming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Hamming practice?
Dr. David Hamming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.