A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hamming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hamming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamming
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamming Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamming graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Hamming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hamming MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Hamming practice?
- Dr. David Hamming has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hamming practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Orthopedic Surgeons.