A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hammons is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammons graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hammons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Douglas Hammons MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Hammons practice?
- Dr. David Hammons has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hammons practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clara, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians.