Dr. David Hampe MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Plano, TX

August 12th, 2016
Amazing physician
an amazingly compassionate and meticulous surgeon. Treated me with compassion and care. Truly gifted

May 4th, 2016
Dr. Hampe and Robin are first rate!

February 26th, 2016
Great doc the best of best very very courteous and respectful his explanation is great and in detail

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Hampe is one of the kindest, gentlest and most knowledgeable doctors I have ever used. I trust him - and his staff - so much that I look for insurance based on what he accepts.

November 4th, 2014
Amazing Surgeon & Person!
Dr. Hampe is who you want as your surgeon, bottom line. He is kind, compassionate, smart, caring, and thorough. Office is clean, well organized, and peaceful - you are not treated like a case, but rather, a person. This surgeon is highly respected by his peers, and everyone at the surgical center raves about working with him. Can't go wrong here.

March 28th, 2012
I was very impressed at his knowledge and explaining my diagnoses to me. He is very soft spoken and you did not feel rushed through your appointment. He personally called me after the surgery to see how I was doing; usually, it is a staff member so cuddos to Dr. Hampe for the personal touch.

November 7th, 2011
Dr. Hampe is wonderful!
Dr. Hampe and Robin are just fantastic. They truly care as to how their patients are. They made calls to just check on me and demonstrated so much compassion with such sincere actions. When I needed a hug Dr. Hampe gave it to me! He is not standoffish in any way. I had to move to Ohio and I truly miss them.

February 22nd, 2011
Stevie Pudik
Dr. David Hampe is by far the most caring professional I have met in the medical profession. He gave my husband and me the necessary information to be at peace with my diagnosis of breast cancer. While waiting for surgery, with all the nurses around me, Dr. Hampe noticed my teeth were chattering from nervousness. He asked if I was cold and promptly went to get to warm blankets for me and tucked me in. He truly is amazing AND a God sent doctor.

December 22nd, 2010
Super Doctor
Dr. Hampe is the most caring doctor I have ever had. During my bout with breast cancer, he took time to explain everything fully, called me personally with test results, and was all around calming and concerned. I recommend him to anyone and everyone facing BC.

May 5th, 2010
he is very caring dr and very good skilled dr, I had my left breast mass removed and I had absultely no pain afterwards