A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hampton is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hampton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hampton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hampton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Hampton practice?
Dr. David Hampton practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Pampa, TX.
See Pampa Orthopedic Surgeons.