A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hampton is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hampton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hampton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Hampton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hampton practice?
- Dr. David Hampton has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hampton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pampa, TX.
See Pampa Orthopedic Surgeons.