A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hampton is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hampton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hampton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Hampton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hampton practice?
- Dr. David Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hampton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pampa, TX.
See Pampa Surgeons.