A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Handley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Handley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Handley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Handley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Woodland Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lynn Handley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Handley practice?
- Dr. David Handley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Handley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Radiologists.