Learn more about Dr. David Hankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankin graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hankin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Hankin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hankin practice?
- Dr. David Hankin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hankin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Surgeons.