A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hankin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hankin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankin graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hankin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Hankin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hankin practice?
- Dr. David Hankin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hankin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Surgeons.