A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hankin is Good. Dr. Hankin has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankin graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine, University Of Tennessee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hankin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Med Center of Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hankin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Hankin practice?
Dr. David Hankin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redding, CA.
See Redding Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Hankin, Dr. Dave Hankin, Dr. Davis Hankin