A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hannan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hannan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannan graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hannan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Viahealth of Wayne Newark
- Newark Wayne Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Hannan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Hannan practice?
- Dr. David Hannan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hannan practices Family Medicine near Marion, NY.
See Marion Family Physicians.