The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hanpeter
Dr. David Hanpeter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hanpeter is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital, Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center and USC University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hanpeter has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Hanpeter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.
Dr. Mehdi Fakhrai
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Reza Kermani
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Karen Quirk
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi14