A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Hansen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Pachyonychia Congenita
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C David Hansen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. C D. Hansen practice?
- Dr. C Hansen has 5 office locations.
Dr. C Hansen practices Dermatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, UT.
See Salt Lake City Dermatologists.