A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hardaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hardaway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardaway
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hardaway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hardaway, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardaway graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardaway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Madison Hardaway MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Hardaway practice?
- Dr. David Hardaway has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hardaway practices Urology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Urologists.