A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hardey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hardey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardey
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardey graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hardey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hardey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Hardey practice?
- Dr. David Hardey has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hardey practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Jennings, LA.
See Lake Charles Family Physicians.