A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hardey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hardey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hardey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardey graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hardey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hardey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Hardey practice?
- Dr. David Hardey has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hardey practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Jennings, LA.
See Lake Charles Family Physicians.