A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hardey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hardey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardey
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hardey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardey graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Hardey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennings American Legion Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hardey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Hardey practice?
- Dr. David Hardey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hardey practices Family Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Primary Care Doctors.