Dr. David Harker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Harker?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. David Harker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2015

Awesome Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Harker as a general surgeon. He is very good at his job and is very confident. As this was my first surgery, I was extremely nervous. I think he could sense my nervousness and talked to me before I went into surgery and explained everything in detail. Just with him talking to me he helped calm my nerves, which I was very appreciative of. He also came and talked with me after my surgery and was genuinely concerned at how I was doing. Dr. Harker is a very caring doctor and is very passionate about his job. So glad that he is my doctor!

March 31st, 2011

EXCELLENT & COMPETENT PHYSICIAN

Dr. Harker was my surgeon for an emergency gall bladder surgery in 2000. He knew that I was petrified since it was my first time in a hospital (as a patient) let alone it being my first surgery. Instead of just turning me over to the anesthesiologist which is common, Dr. Harker walked with me and the anesthesiologist to the operating room and stayed right with me while I was hooked up by the operating room staff. He made sure I was comfortable and had all my questions answered. This impressed me greatly and made me feel I was in very good hands. My fear actually lessened. When I made it to ...97 and all went dark, he then went out, scrubbed, and did a great job even though I had complications inside. His caring for someone who was very frightened made the experience much better than it would have been otherwise.

April 8th, 2010

born surgeon

dr.david l harker is one of those people that has a special calling...to be a surgeon.he's attentive,very caring,driven,kind to his staff,funny,wants to make a difference.we a very blessed to have him in the valley.

May 25th, 2016