Dr. David Harrell MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

May 29th, 2015
Funny Pain
I guess there have to be bad doctors so the good doctors have somebody to be compared to. He was indifferent, if not outright mocking of my pain and my desire to figure out what was wrong. Condescending attitude with a smidgen of contempt for dealing with the unwashed masses. In a fair and just world this clown would contract bone cancer and have to endure a mediocre and mocking doctor. There are two times more people in his office working on billing than people on the medical staff. That's a bad sign right there.

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Harrell saved my life on May 05, 2010. I need surgery again now 5 years later, and he is the only one I trust to save my life again.
He brought me through an injury very few survive from. He is very clinical that is true, but he does know what he's doing and if your life is on the line he is the one to go to.

June 10th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. David Harrell is an exceptional doctor. His bed side manner is superb. He takes his time with his patients and always explain the procedures. If a problem arrives, he returns calls very promptly. He is the most professional and tentative surgeon I have ever had.

March 17th, 2013
Dr Harrell is always a caring person
He is a great doctor. He really cares for his patients. One thing is that I hope he has learned to keep his religious values separate from his practice. If I need to hear scripture, i will go to a church.

January 21st, 2013
Dr. Herrell is awesome. Very knowledgable , very good surgeon, awesome bedside manner, very nice person, made me feel at ease and answered any questions I had. Took away any worries I had about surgery.