Dr. David Harris Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Harris?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Two Treatments and Im Pain Free

Posted on October 5th, 2016

I had a lower back injury for years and really just considered it and the pain part of my life. I went to Dr Dave and underwent the PRP treatment. In short, after two treatments 60 days a part I have now been pain free for over a year. No surgery!

MD

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

"Genuine"....this is the closest descriptor that comes to mind when I review my medical care with Dr. Harris, Michele Zink Harris, PT as well as their superior support staff (special kudos to Stacie). Being a physician myself, I can readily sense the compassion, empathy and warmth that is generated here. Their scientific acumen, achieved from training and experience is employed with the understanding of each patients individuality and unique needs. My thanks to Dr. Harris and his treatment team for the care and attention given to me and will continue to recommend my patients whose needs I know will be well addressed by their hearts and hands.

Very Competent and Very Caring

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Harris for an old accident that caused pulled ligaments, tendons and muscles and which never healed, resulting in pain and weakness, including cervical hypermobility in my neck and back. The prolotherapy treatment is nothing short of miraculous. And the Dr is extremely bright, open-minded and sincere. If you have musculo-skeletal pain this is the Dr for you. He was a life saver for me!

Worth the wait

Posted on July 18th, 2010

I have been seeing David Harris for 5 years and he has been diligent working with me to manage my pain. We have tried different methods and I think we are on target now....if not, we will figure it out !

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Treatment delayed is treatment denied.Dr. needs to figure out a way to see patients more efficiently

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your concern. I strive to focus on the individual that I am assessing during each visit, which at times can cause delays for the next patient. We have implemented strategies to keep the schedule realistic throughout the day, given the amount of time that I devote to each patient.

RN

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Dr. Harris has been my physician off and on for over 14 years. He is simply the best!

greatest pain management doctor I've seen

Posted on September 26th, 2008

Dr. Harris thinks outside of the box in trying to diagnose a problem.

Posted on May 17th, 2017