A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lanier Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harris MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James Harris practice?
- Dr. James Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valley, AL.
See Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.