Dr. James Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Harris?

Posted on February 25th, 2016

This man is way too busy glamorizing himself to waste his time on patients. Was a fine doctor and surgeon when he came to Valle, had a warm, wonderful staff. Slowly ran them all off, talked trash about them then became a "super-star" in his own mind. Lost patients and alot of respect.

First Visit

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Harris at a follow up appointment. He was firm, yet very polite and exuded great bedside manners. His office and staff were very welcoming and made my visit pleasant. Thank you!!

New Mother/Patient

Posted on April 14th, 2014

I would not reccommend this doctor to any new mothers giving birth for the first time. I was very astonished at how rude, and disconcerned Dr.Harris was at my bedside while giving birth. I was mocked, yelled at, and told to "Shut Up" while having labor pains after all of my medicine had worn off. (Including my Epidural) Thankfully my baby was born healthy and without defects; however, I was told to "Hold my legs together, and not push." for over 30 minutes (my baby was close to crowning) while we waiting for Dr.Harris to come and deliver my baby. Also, to make matters worse, after delivery when it was time to remove the placenta, my stomach was massaged on maybe 5-10 minutes. Instead of trying to reach in and remove the placenta, or trying to massage longer, Dr. Harris simply grabbed his knife and cut me open. I am now with stiches and had bleeding problems through the night that needed nurses to watch because of an insision that was not neccessary in my opinion. Plus, I was made to stay in my delivery room (which was covered in blood on the floors and surrounding areas) while I waiting over 4 hours for my resting room. Please save your self and your future babies from this kind of environment. Their are plenty of other hospitals with crediable doctors.

Posted on September 30th, 2017