A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harshfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harshfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harshfield, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harshfield graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harshfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- U A M S Med Ctr, Little Rock, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Harshfield MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Harshfield practice?
- Dr. David Harshfield has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harshfield practices Diagnostic Radiology near El Dorado, AR.
See El Dorado Radiologists.