A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harshman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harshman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harshman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Harshman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
- Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Harshman MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Harshman practice?
- Dr. David Harshman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harshman practices Surgery near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Surgeons.