A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hart, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hart, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patrick Hart MD and FAAOS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Hart practice?
- Dr. David Hart has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hart practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons and Cedar Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.