The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hart
Dr. David Hart, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Independence, IA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hart is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, Allen Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Hart has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hart has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Hart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Dr. Fred Pilcher
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi40
Dr. Steven Wahle
Urology, General Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi32
Dr. Sean Pattee
Dermatology, General Surgery
Cedar Rapids, IA 0 mi16