A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hartenbower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hartenbower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hartenbower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartenbower graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hartenbower has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Hartenbower MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Hartenbower practice?
- Dr. David Hartenbower has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hartenbower practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.