A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hartman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Hartman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Hartman practice?
- Dr. David Hartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Hartman practices Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.