A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hartman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hartman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hartman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hartman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Hartman practice?
- Dr. David Hartman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hartman practices Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.