Dr. David Hartman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hartman?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. David Hartman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017

Left the first visit in tears and never returned

I went to this doctor for substance abuse treatment. He talked down to me, raised his voice at me and called me a liar in the span of 15 minutes. He even talked to his interns like they were dogs! I have never been so upset and uncomfortable in my life! Find another treatment provider especially if you're just starting out with substance abuse treatment and you're feeling very vulnerable. This is not the doctor to see!

August 29th, 2014

Fighting Depression

Dr. Hartman helped me when I was going through a very difficult time in my life. He helped to put things in perspective for me, and slow down and allow myself to reflect, giving me the courage to move forward. Depression really took me under, and Dr. Hartman found the appropriate medications to give my life back. Thank you!

May 8th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hartman for YEARS

Dr. Hartman first started treating me during my post partum depression, then it continued to my bi polar diagnosis. I have been seeing him for about 10 years on a regular basis. He is extremely easy to talk to, and seems to really care about my progress. If I have to miss an appointment for any reason, he usually calls to check on me. The only bad thing for me is that I have tried a lot of different medicines and they don't really seem to work all that well, so I am going back and forth on them a lot. But that's nothing to do with him. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything.

April 8th, 2014

I'm not really enjoying my experience

Dr. Hartman seems like a typical psychiatrist to me. He doesn't care much for getting to know me, just putting me in a chemical straightjacket. He puts me down quite often and makes me feel stupid, even though i'm a very educated college student studying psychiatry and preparing to go to med school. He is very rude and his office is TERRIBLE at returning calls. I ran out of my medicine a few weeks ago and called a few days before to get a refill. Nobody returned my call. So i called again the next day. Nobody returned my call. The medicine i'm taking has terrible withdrawal effects (seizures) and i had to get another doctor to prescribe me the medicine so i didn't have to miss my doses for the next few days. I would definitely not recommend him. Its obvious that he doesn't really care about me, he just prescribes my meds and moves on.

March 27th, 2010

Heartless

Im not just saying this because he did not treat me for the problem I came in for. This disturbed me greatly because I needed help. I was put down, insulted, threatened. I was in tears for hours after the appointment. His NP was nice but he was horrible. I know drs are supposed to heal; not harm. I left devastated. My family members & husband wanted to go there; take things further but I wouldnt let them. I ended up paying $200+ dollars for him to insult me & leave me with no treatment options.

March 18th, 2010

Unbelievable

Dr. Hartman isAmazing he takes time and really cares about his patients he calls to make sure im doing ok.he even visted me twice while i was in the hospital.outstanding personality.very funny. words cant describe him

July 16th, 2017