A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harvan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harvan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harvan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Harvan practice?
- Dr. David Harvan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harvan practices Ophthalmology near Manassas, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenton, VA.
See Manassas Ophthalmologists.